UVMax E4 Ultraviolet UV Water Filter System 18.5 gpm
The UVMax E4 Ultraviolet UV Water Filter System is an ultraviolet disinfection system for your whole house with flow rates up to 12 gallons per minute. The compact design of the UVMax E4 makes the installation simple and is ideal for a small to medium size home. With the UVMax E4 disinfection system, you can be protected from harmful contaminants like bacteria and viruses and microorganisms like E.coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as cryptosporidium and giardia, and harmful bacteria
- Lamp and sleeves are assembled together for ease of handling
- Indicator lights show the status of system components. Warning lights appear when system maintenance is required.
- The lamp timer display starts at 365 and counts down the days to annual lamp replacement.
- The high output validated UV lamp is engineered to treat variable water conditions.
UVMax E4 Ultraviolet UV Water Filter System 18.5 gpm Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT
- Flow Rate: 18.5 gpm
- Chamber Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Ambient Temperature: 32-122° F
- Operating Pressure: 10-125 psi
- Chamber length: 30"
- Chamber diameter: 4"
- Power Supply dimensions: 8.5" x 6"
- Max current: 0.85 Amp
- Max Power Consumption: 83 watts
- Lamp Power: 70 watts
UVMax E4 Ultraviolet UV Water Filter System Includes:
- UV Reactor Chamber
- Power Supply
- UV Lamp
- Quartz Sleeve
- Owner's Manual