3M™ Water Filtration Products ESP124-T Espresso Water Filtration System
3M™ Water Filtration Products ESP124-T Espresso Water Filtration System reduces hardness, chlorine taste and odor at a flow rate of 0.5 gpm and capacity of 1,100 grains. System includes a head assembly, integral mounting bracket, and single cartridge filter (PS124). Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls. Great tasting water for expresso and expresso based machines.
- Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness associated with poor water quality
- Head-in-Valve Design simutaneously shuts off and vents water with a 1/4" turn allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs
- Sanitary Quick change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination During change-outs
- Application: Water softening, chlorine, taste and odor
- Cartridge Replacement: PS124
- Certified by NSF to Standard
- FDA CFR-21 Compliant Materials
3M™ Water Filtration Products ESP124-T Espresso Water Filtration System Specifications
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" FNPT
- Height: 19-3/8"
- Diameter: 4-7/16"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- Grain Capacity: 1,100 grains
- Media Type: Activated Carbon and Acid Ion-Exchange & Scale Inhibitor
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Change Frequency: 6-12 months