3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System
3M Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System effectively combines, sediment and chlorine, taste and odor reduction for equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice. 3M ICE125-S Ice Filtration System incorporates an internal automatic shut-off valve. Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. Valve-in-head design simutaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Application: Higher Turbidity water, Ice Filtration System
- Horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Certified by NSF to standard 42
- FDA CFR-21 Compliant materials
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Also known as the Bluestone Appliance Model FF18G with replacement filter FCF18
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" FNPT
- Height: 17"
- Diameter: 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 1.0 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Block w/phosphate
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Change Frequency: 6-12 months
- Low Flow Cubers to 750 lbs.
- High Flow Cubers to 200 lbs.
- Flakers to 1,200 lbs.
Other Details3M Purification Inc. warrants this Product will be free of defects in material and manufacture for the period of one (5) year from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover failures resulting from abuse, misuse or alteration or damage not caused by 3M Purification Inc. or failure to follow installation and use instructions.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received my filter last week. Competitive price, delivered quickly, product intact and in new condition. Installation was very simple - only needed a couple of adapters and some Teflon tape for my water line(s).