3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE265-S Ice/Coffee Filter System
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE265-S Ice/Coffee Filter System helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines and coffee brewers by reducing the effects of sediments, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 6.68 gpm. Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale. The 3M ICE265-S Filter System combines two High Flow Series HF65-S Cartridges with a High Flow Series 2XX Twin Manifold to give chlorine taste and odor and sediment reduction for higher turbidity water, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 70,000 gallons .
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
- Auxillary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure
- Certifed by NSF to Standard 42
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE265-S Ice/Coffee Filter System Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" MNPT
- Height: 18-1/16"
- Diameter: 16-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 6.68 gpm
- Capacity: 70,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 3 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Block
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi