3M™ Water Filtration Products SF165 ScaleGARD HT System
3M™ Water Filtration Products SF165 ScaleGARD HT System helps provide consistent Recipe Quality Water™ with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. Operating costs and savings from the controlled and metered addition of scale-inhibitors reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale in both high and low temperature applications.
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (I.M.P.A.C.T) media.
- A force-feed orifice carefully controls and meters the addition of a scale inhibitor to reduce scale build-up on heating coils
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design reduces media contamination during change-outs
- Certified by NSF to Standard 42
- FDA CFR-21 Compliant Materials
- System Includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation
- Replacement filters: SF165 CartPak, #56138-11
3M™ Water Filtration Products SF165 ScaleGARD HT System Specifications:
- 3/4" NPTF
- Height: 17-1/2"
- Diameter: 14-7/8"
- Flow Rate: 3.34 gpm
- Capacity: 35,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 3 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Block
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Change Frequency: 6-12 months