AquaCera NilusOne Filter System with CeraMetix W9335160
The AquaCera NilusOne under-counter system is an in-line pressure filter housing that uses a larger Imperial size filter cartridges that allow for higher flow rates and longer filter life. The inlet and outlet are 3/8" quick connect fittings for easy installtion and includes a drinking water faucet, tubing, fittings, and mounting bracket and screws. The heart of the sysem is the AquaCera CeraMetix Imperial filter cartridge that effectively reduces chloramines and chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water. The AquaMetix dense pore structure and vast surface area is ideally suited to improving taste and odor, color, chemicals, MTBE, and flouride. The AquaMetix media is surrounded by a ceramic shell.
AquaCera NilusOne Under Counter System with CeraMetix contaminant reduction:
- All the features of Ceramic shell, plus the following
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicide and Pesticide reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC reduction
- >98% Heavy metal reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >85% Fluoride reduction
AquaCera NilusOne Filter System with CeraMetix W9335160 Specifications:
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 5.13"
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" Quick Connect Fittings
- Flow Rate: 1 gpm
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi
- Working Temperature: 41° - 100° F
AquaCera NilusOne under-counter system with CeraMetix filter capacities:
- 3,500 gallons - Cloramines
- 2,400 gallons - Lead