Atlantic UV Sanitron S50C Ultraviolet Water Purifier 20 GPM 120V
The Atlantic UV Sanitron S50C Ultraviolet Water Purifier flows at 20 gallons per minute and utilizes a germicidal ultraviolet lamp that produces a short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms present in the water. Through the years, ultraviolet technology has become well established as a method of choice for effective and economical water disinfection. The Sanitron S50C UV System is constructed of Type 316 stainless steel that is electropolished and passivated for dependable service. The Ster-L-Ray germicidal UV lamp is also used to provide the utmost quality, sustained output, and longevity.
- Drain Plug for in place draining
- Sight Port for viewing germicidal lamp operation
- Patented dual action wiper mechanism
Atlantic UV Sanitron S50C UV Water Purifier Specifications
- Gallons Per Minute: 20 gpm
- Gallons Per Hour: 1,200 gph
- Inlet/Outlet: 1-1/2" MNPT
- Power Consumption: 65 Watts
- Length: 50-3/8"
- Width: 5-11/16"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Voltage: 120 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Origin: Made in the USA