Davey BT20-40 Torrium2 Booster Pump
The Davey BT20-40 booster pressure system consists of a robust centrifugal pump fitted with the intelligent Davey Torrium®2 water pressure controller to deliver boosted water pressure to your home or other application. Consumers can enjoy strong and seemingly constant water pressure due to Torrium®2’s constant flow operation. Due to good design, Torrium®2 operates with a lower head loss than comparable water pressure controllers to provide superior hydraulic performance giving more pressure with less wasted energy.
Davey BT20-40 Torrium2 Booster Pump Applications:
Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:
- Homes where the incoming municipal water supply pressure is inadequate
- From underground or surface water supplies
- Automatic water transfer
- Applications where pressure ‘cycling’ must be avoided or where the pump may have an interrupted water supply
- Domestic and light industrial irrigation
- Replaces the Davey HydraScan HS18-40HT1
- This pump is 220V. (If you need 110V, Order the BT20-30)
Davey BT20-40 Torrium2 Booster Pump Specifications:
- Inlet: 1-1/4" FNPT
- Outlet: 1" MNPT
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm @ 40 psi
- Max Inlet Pressure: 20 psi
- Max Boost: 80 psi
- Max Total Head: 76 psi
- Max Suction Lift: 25 ft.
- Max Liquid Temp: 150° F
- Max Ambient Temp: 120° F
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Length: 17.4"
- Height: 14.45"
- Width: 7.85"
- Cord Length: 80"