Pentek 150067 3/4" #10 Standard Black/Blue w/PR Filter Housing
Pentek Standard Water Filter Housings are made of durable polypropylene and come equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. The housings offer outstanding chemical compatibility and accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges making them ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. The reinforced polypropylene cap offers an optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges. Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance and are ideal for many residential, commerical and industrial applications. Clear sump offer on-site examination of the cartridge.
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof seal
- Cap features mounting bosses for a bracket (not included)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material safety only
Pentek 150067 3/4" #10 Standard Black/Blue w/PR Filter Housing Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" FPT
- Height: 13-1/4"
- Diameter: 5-3/4"
- Flow Rate: 1 psi@10gpm
- Housing Options: Pressure Relief
- O-Ring: Buna-N
- Material: Polypropylene
- Max Water Temp: 125° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi