Pentek 150071 3/4" #10 Standard Blue/Clear w/PR Filter Housing
Pentek 150071 3/4" Standard Water Filter Housings are made of durable reinforced polypropylene cap and a styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) sump and come equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. The housings offer flow, performance and cartridge life and accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges making them ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. The clear sumps are annealed to relieve stress and to add clarity and strength.
- Pentek 150071 can be used in a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Cap features mounting bosses for a bracket (not included)
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
- Optimal pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Available with a clear sump to easily evaluate the peformance the filter cartridge
Pentek 150071 3/4" #10 Standard Blue/Clear w/PR Filter Housing Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" FPT
- Height: 12-5/8"
- Diameter: 5-1/4"
- Flow Rate: 1 psi@10gpm
- Service Flow Rate: 15 gpm@60 psi
- O-Ring: Buna-N
- Housing Options: Pressure Relief
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Sump Material: Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Max Water Temperature: 125° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi