Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter
Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter is a modified version of our EP Series cartridge. An economical price makes this cartridge an attractive choice for taste, odor, and chlorine taste & odor reduction, as well as sediment filtration. The high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capability is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop. The Penek EPM-10 Carton Block Filter is protected by an outer wrap designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges.
- Enhanced dirt holding capacity for extended cartridge life
- Certified by NSF to Standard 42 for material safety only.
- Lowest Pressure Drop
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and sediment
- Economically Priced
Pentek EPM-10 Carbon Block Filter Specifications:
- Height: 9.75"
- Diameter: 2.88"
- Flow Rate: 1.5
- Micron Rating: 10 micron nominal
- Media: Filter: Bonded PAC
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Outer Wrap: Polyolefin
- Netting: Polyethylene
- Gaskets; Buna-N
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons @ 1 gpm
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.5 psid
- Max Water Temp: 40-180° F
- Cartridge Style: Drop-In
- Change Frequency: 6 to 12 months