Sterilight S8Q-PA Silver Series UV Disinfection System 10 GPM
The Sterilight S8Q-PA Silver Series UV Disinfection System is a reliable, economical and chemical free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Silver Series systems come equipped with a durable 304 stainless steel reactor chamber. The Silver ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails. This power supply also has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA ad CE compliant.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- New Safety-Loc connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and visual lamp on indicator.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as cryptosporidium and giardia, harmful bacteria like E.coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
Sterilight S8Q-PA Silver Series UV Disinfection System Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 10 gpm @ 30mj/cm²
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" MNPT
- Chamber Dimensions: 35.6" x 2.5"
- Controller Dimensions: 7.3" x 3.2" x 2.5"
- Voltage: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Max Operatiing Pressure: 125 psi
- Ambient Water Temperature: 36 - 104° F
- Chamber Materials: 304 Stainless Steel