Pentek 150437 3/4" Valve-In-Head #10 Blue/Clear Filter Housing
Pentek Standard Water Filter Housings are made of durable reinforced polypropylene cap and a styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) sump and come equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports. Valve-in-Head filter housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths, and will accomodate and wide range of 2-3/8" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges making them ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. The clear sumps are annealed to relieve stress and to add clarity and strength. The integrated shut-off valve supports ease of cartridge replacement. These applications include under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post- reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service, and humidifying systems.
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Pressure relief/bleed button on inlet inside of cap
- Clear sump allows you to check the performance of your filter cartridge
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
- Excellent chemical resistance
Pentek 150437 3/4" Valve-In-Head #10 Blue/Clear Filter Housing Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Height: 12.88"
- Diameter: 5.25"
- Flow Rate: 4 psi@8gpm
- O-Ring: Buna-N
- Valve Parts: Delrin
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Sump Material: Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN)
- Max Water Temp: 40-125°F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi